Thanksgiving

Hosting Thanksgiving is always a reminder of how much I appreciate my mother.  From cooking the turkey to baking pies, I don't know how my mom does it every year for 10 plus people and all by herself.  Luckily, I had help with the cooking and just three guests. Michelle, Nate and Ella joined me at my house in Kent for a festive day of Thanks.  Turkey, sweet yams, mashed potatoes, cooked carrots, stuffing, cranberry sauce and hot rolls, with pumpkin pie for dessert. YUM!!
The one thing I am most thankful for that happened in 2012 is Mr. Maxwell Chandler, thee best dog in the world!  I'm also thankful for my friends and family.  Thank's for always loving and supporting me in everything I do.  OX


Snow and Oscar joined us for dinner (Ella insisted!)
Michelle enjoying dinner!
Nate and I not posing at all.
Ella enjoying Snow the bear!

Max :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World On Canvas

High Priestess Ida Panditha Mpu Budha Maharsi Alit Parama Daksa

Day 11! Detox Done Ubud, Bali