Rebecca Cruise ~ MARRIED!!!!

March 16th I flew into Norman, Oklahoma to be apart of Rebecca Cruise's wedding week and a bridesmaid in her wedding. Rebecca is a long time friend that I had known since my days at Schoenbar Middle school.  No matter how much time passes in our lives, we always seem to pick up right where we left off, making our friendship very convenient for us, as she travels just as much as I do!  Melissa, her mother, picked me up at the airport and dropped me off at a restaurant where I met a handful of Rebecca's friends, but no Rebecca!  She was at dancing lessons with her fiancĂ©e for the wedding!  And what a wedding week it was!  From bridal showers, tea time, Bridesmaid the movie, preparing the party favors, to the rehearsal dinners, flower making and the big day itself!
The very yummy and beautiful cupcakes at the Shower.
New Friends: Jen, Alisha, Tracy, Rebecca, Jill and Shan
Rebecca and Stefanie, the Maid of Honor
Rebecca is now Doctor Rebecca Cruise.
She wanted a picture of her mentor and good friend to hood her,
since she was hooded a long time ago at an
earlier graduation (she walked before she was actually done.)
The 160 boxes we assembled for the party favors.
Home made chocolates courtesy of Melissa Cruise.
Tea time!
The wedding shoes! SO CUTE!
Not the best picture, but the only one I got.
From left to right: Rebecca's Dad Mike, Melissa, Rebecca, AJ (her husband!),
Pat (her brother) and Tucker, her nephew.
The wedding cake.
Their first dance!
mmmmmmmm.... cake.
Toward the end of the night, after dancing up a storm, I
finally got a picture with the bride!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World On Canvas

High Priestess Ida Panditha Mpu Budha Maharsi Alit Parama Daksa

Day 11! Detox Done Ubud, Bali