Barcelona

What a gorgeous city!  With over two thousand years of history, but with a young soul, Barcelona is the place to visit.  Around every corner was a new surprise.  From the houses of Gaudi to the rich diversity of the St. Joseph Markets.  Marcos and I arrived late in the evening to our Couch Surfing host Paoloa.  She is wonderful.  She gave us her guest room, with a nice pull out bed and some tips for our weekend.  I highly recommend Couch Surfing!  It's the best way to travel.
Since I am so behind on blogging, I am just going to give you a web album to browse pictures.  My favorite attraction was the Sagrada Familia.  Here is a video of the inside.  It's beauty brought tears to my eyes.  The church still hasn't been finished yet, and they hope by 2025 it will be done.  I plan on returning then to see it finished.
My second favorite place was Park Guell.  Gaudi's artwork was on display in every corner of this park.  The mosaic style benches were the best.  What a great environment for a day picnic, with the spectacular views of the city and the sounds of the unique music playing, I absolutely loved this park.


I hope you enjoyed the web album.  xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World On Canvas

High Priestess Ida Panditha Mpu Budha Maharsi Alit Parama Daksa

Day 11! Detox Done Ubud, Bali