Addiction

I wrote this a while ago, but after seeing this article online http://www.udreview.com/2.1980/twelve-steps-to-beat-chapstick-addiction-1.143742 I thought I would upload it on my blog just for fun:

Addiction
I'm addicted.  I hide stashes around the house.  In every drawer, under couch cushions, and in pillow cases.  I have a tube in every pocket of every jacket, and one or two always in my car.  I can't sleep with out tasting the tingle I get when it hits my lips… needing that last minute comfort.  I’ll search the house for hours looking for a fix so that I can sleep.  It started when I was young, and they say the younger you start the harder it is too quit.  I buy it in bulk and store it everywhere.  Burts, Wyeth, Carmex, Blistex, bonnie bell, balms, ointments, hell even Vaseline, cherry, plain, winter, tingly, whatever... just give me my CHAPSTICK!
Not that I'm going into any 12 step program, as I'm not ready to give it up yet, but I found these websites funny! ;)

Comments

Alisa said…
That's ME. Can't live without it!

Popular posts from this blog

The World On Canvas

High Priestess Ida Panditha Mpu Budha Maharsi Alit Parama Daksa

Day 11! Detox Done Ubud, Bali